Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's A Deal

A few weeks ago, I stopped at Dirt Cheap. A co-worker had talked about getting some things from there and then I read on someone's blog about finding diapers super cheap, so I decided to stop. I had heard that Target and some other stores things are sent there. When I entered I really thought this was a complete waste of a trip. It was NOT appealing but I decided to walk around. I saw a lady digging in a bin that said 20 cents. She had several cute things that could be used for goody bags. I recognized several things from the dollar bin at Target. Anyway,I did not see anything that I must have. I walked on around and saw this cute picture frame. It came from Target and was Dirt Cheap for $13.00 and 80% off of that. I'll take it. I also found this workbook for Katie Lee for $1.



I started toward the check out when I noticed a girl with an arm load of clothes. They were actually cute clothes. I then decide maybe I should look over the clothes too. Anyway, I found this dress and green top. I think both came from Sears.




Anyway, I ended up getting those 4 things for about $25.

I don't think that I will be rushing back anytime soon but may have to check it out from time to time. I think it is probably a very hit or miss kind of store with a lot more misses than hits.









No comments: