Saturday, January 21, 2012

#9 Daily Routine

Today's challenge is daily routine. This one just cannot be done with one picture so here are several from our day.


This is a typical MWF day. Our day usually begins around 6:45. (Love getting to sleep in since I am not working right now.) I get ready and get KL ready for preschool. I drop her off and return home a little after 8. Daniel is usually is asleep when I pick him up from his bed, in the car to drop her off, and returns to his bed until about 9 when he is ready to eat again.
In the mean time, I do laundry (NEVER ENDS!!) and clean.
After Daniel's bottle around 9, I get him cleaned up for the day, we play a little, and then he is back to sleep.


We pick KL up from preschool. I love how she always says that everything was her favorite part of preschool every day.



We pick up lunch.


The rest of the afternoon is playing until about 2.
At 2 it is nap time. So far, both of them have nap at the same time.


Then it is supper time (often at Mother's).

Back home for baths.


Then it is bedtime.

















No comments: