Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a Little Monkey...

Bread that is. This morning I made Monkey Bread for breakfast. It is super easy and yummy.
Here is what you need:
Brown Sugar // 1/2cup will be needed
* 2 sticks of butter (1 cup)
* Bundt Cake Pan (feel free to use dorky shapes)
* Cinnamon // 2-3 teaspoons
* 3 cans of Buttermilk Biscuits (the non-flaky ones)
* Sugar! // 1 cup
Now before you do anything…go ahead and preheat that oven to 350? You’ll need this in about 10 minutes.

I got this recipe from http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/. It has lots of great recipes among many other things that she does.

By the way, I have not been eating Weight Watchers lately, but I am sure that after our beach trip I will have to get back to counting those points again. Maybe I will have some great WW recipes soon, but for now I will just try not to go overboard. :)

Today has been one of those great days where you stay home in your PJ's all day or until it is time to get ready for church. I am caught up on laundry, planned VBS, and made a to do list a mile long to complete before vacation next week. In addition to all of that, I played a lot. I LOVE being home and playing with Katie Lee.

No comments: