Friday, June 26, 2009

3 Day Potty Training---DAY 5

Alright the 3 day guide forgot to tell you how to make your child know when she has to go before she starts. HA HA Well, we have made it through the first week of no diapers and Katie Lee has had no more than 3 accidents in a day. I guess that is not too bad. She does great when I take her but she doesn't seem to know when she has to go until it runs down her leg. I constantly am reminding her to tell me when she needs to go. Her response, "sure, pee pee in potty not panties or floor." She knows it, but just cannot seem to get going in time.
If anyone out there has a solution for this, please let me know. Maybe it will just have to click with her in a few days.


We did take an outing today with only big girl panties on. We had breakfast with Grammie and Poppie this morning in town since they got back from their trip. She did great!
We are about to go meet Dada for supper at the Mexican restaurant. I hope this trip goes dry, too.

Yesterday, I baked a cake so Katie Lee and I enjoyed a piece sitting on the back porch.

No comments: