Monday, June 15, 2009

Did you know

Maybe I am the only person that really did think that this was possible but it is. You can actually run out of space on your computer. I completely filled up all of the memory on my computer. I found this out last night as I tried to upload our vacation pics. It would not let me. Anyway, I just deleted about 2 1/2 years of pictures off of my computer. Maybe I need "Computers for Dummies" or a real computer class. I am 31 years old and have never really had a computer class. Really all I need is my daddy. He can still fix any problem I have. And Donnie wonders why I am a Daddy's girl..... :)

4 comments:

The Burns Family said...

I totally agree! Daddy's are the BEST!!!

Amber said...

I honestly don't know how I would survive if I didn't have Daddy to call to the rescue...they never let you down. Instead of a "Honey-do" list, I keep a "Daddy-do" list...it tends to get done much quicker...of course it doesn't hurt that Daddy is retired with a little more time on his hands.

Dana said...

I feel your pain. I have been without my computer for 2 weeks! I just got it back and am now catching up on everyone's posts. I had to buy a new hard drive and start from scratch. After I did that I had to turn around and buy more memory. Lucky for me Jason put it all in. He likes to work on computers and build them. I feel bad that I haven't even put the twins b-day pictures on here. I am going to play catch up soon. I hope :)

Alicia said...

You can get an external hard drive fairly inexpensively ($100-$200 depending on what size you need) and back everything up on there while leaving free room on your computer so it doesn't slow it down. Then if something happens you won't have to worry about losing all your stuff either.

I agree Amber, Daddy's manage to get things done much quicker!