Thursday, June 25, 2009

It will be here before we know it....

Christmas that is. It will be here in just six months from today. So how many of you have already started shopping and planning. No--me neither.

I did get my Southern Living Chirstmas 2009 in the mail last week. I have been getting these books for the last several years and I love them. This year I am however a little disappointed in the lack of decorating ideas. That is my favorite part. It is loaded with lots of yummy looking recipes.





I am trying not to try to plan how I will decorate yet because hopefully we will not be in this house (which is a little sad too), but we will be well on our way to building a new home. We may be in a little rental spot at Christmas that will only hold one little tree rather than one in every room. Oh well, I will worry about later.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I can't believe Christmas is that close....I've not started anything yet, but I need to do stuff early this year, but Aubrey coming in October! Good luck with the house stuff!