Saturday, June 27, 2009

Flee Market

Today, Mother, Kathryn, and I went to the Nashville Flee Market. Boy was it hot! I was looking for a bed for Katie Lee. I did not see exactly what I am looking for. I did get some pretty napkins that were embroidered and a necklace. We stopped back by Home Goods. This was a much better find. I got some clothes, a casserole dish, and a book for Katie Lee. We had a great time even if we did not find too many bargains.




I did however see lots of these:



I just don't get it! I saw several MEN carrying around Fluffy. I just don't know many guys around her that would do that.... :}

2 comments:

Oliver said...

i thought about going there to continue my campaign of "pregnant power walking", but decided it would be too hot and crowded. that and i always end up spending too much money there.

Meredith said...

Found you via Tablescape Thursday, but didn't realize you live near me!

I love yard sales and thrift stores, but I have always chickened out of the flea market with 3 kids in tow. Good for you!