Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics



Hi All!
Did y'all watch the opening cermonies tonight? I did. It is my favorite part of the whole thing and honestly about the only part that I watch. I think it is the neatest thing. I love the production, lights, and the excitement of it all.I loved all of the children singing especially the deaf and blind that sang in their pjs. So sweet!! I had Katie Lee watching it with me too. She had to act it out as we watch. :) Oh, those drummers should have won an award for playing so long. That had to be hard work for them. Anyway, it just made me stop and think that here is all the countries from all over the world. Lots that I have never heard of. They all come together putting aside all their differences for a little while and makes the world seem peaceful. Too bad the world is not peaceful with each other all the time.

No comments: