Sunday, July 29, 2012

8 months

I know that I say this every month, but I cannot believe how fast time is going by these days. Today Daniel is 8 months!!! He is still such a good baby.










He goes to sleep around 8:30 and gets up to eat around 6 then back to sleep for another two hours. He takes around 2 two hour naps during the day.












He loves eating baby food. I haven't found any that he will not eat. He also likes anything else that I give him a taste of. He has 5 bottles daily.






He is about 20lbs and in size 3 diapers. He is wearing 9 months clothes.







He has really began moving a lot. He crawls (army style) all over the place. He sits up great. He pulled up earlier this week. Today I found a tooth. His first. He can wave bye. He says mama when he cries.












He loves to play with his toys and Katie Lee's. He loves watching her and Langdon.






He loves going to class at church.





























No comments: