Thursday, December 8, 2011

Settling In

Well, we have been home for a week and we are settling into a groove. I am sure that it will change once Donnie goes back to work and then again when I have to go back, but for now everything is going great. Daniel is falling into a wonderful schedule and wakes up once a night around 2. I am feeling better everyday, still very sore in my belly, but I am gaining strength daily. Katie Lee is adjusting fine and is really loving her little brother. I think Donnie is liking the slower pace and he is really helping out around the house.



Katie Lee was big help giving Daniel a bath.
Isn't this the cutest gown. A student of mine, Maddie, and her grandmother made it for Daniel. It has his name monogrammed across the front. Her mother dropped it by the hospital last week. She is a nurse there.
Tucking in at night has become extra sweet. This is always one of my favorite times at night--story, prayers, hugs, and kisses just got twice as nice.

No comments: