Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gifts from the Heart

The week before Christmas we were busy making a special gift for Grammie and Poppie. She was so excited to make it with her hands and decorate it special for them. I think they were excited to recieve it.






Katie Lee also had a special gift for me. Early last week, Mother had taken us to town to do a little shopping. Katie Lee spotted something that she knew would be perfect for me. She quickly told me not to look at her and took it over to Grammie. She told Grammie her plans, but she just needed some money. Anyway, she got it and wrapped it by herself. She was so excited to give it to me. It was a pair of earrings. She told me that they were very special because she got them special for only me just from her. They were the most special gift because they came from her and her sweet little heart.








No comments: