Tuesday, December 6, 2011

From 3 to 4

Our little family grew last week. It has been just the three of us for the last 4 years, and we thought that three may be as big as our family gets. The Lord knew differently and last week blessed us with another child. We are so thankful that we now have two healthy children.


Here we are right before they took me back. Katie Lee was beyond excited to be getting a little brother.

It was not too long until Daniel entered the world.
Katie Lee getting her first real few. Her response. " Grammie, I just love him. " Talk about love at first sight.
Soon Aunt Kitty and Langdon came. Katie Lee could not wait to show Langdon his new little cousin. He was the big cousin now.
Poppie and Grammie were all smiles with another grandson.

Kathryn and Zeb were excited too. Can you imagine how much fun Daniel and Langdon are going to have together. Being just 9 months apart, I think they will be best of friends.
Here is the proud Daddy. I just have to brag on him. He has been the best. He has been right by my side helping me so much. I had a couple of rough nights in the hospital, and he took such great care of me and Daniel.
Katie Lee could not wait to come see us everyday.
He loves his fingers.
Ready to go home.
Our little family of 4. What a wonderful thing.

No comments: