Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Opry Mills

Boy, don't you miss Opry Land. The theme park. Growing up we went so many times. At least it turned into something that I love even more as an adult. A MALL!!
This week Donnie is off work. We are just spending lots of family time together. Yesterday, we headed to Opry Mills for a day of shopping and playing. While I shopped, Donnie and Katie Lee...

rode a horse

a car

a train

a yellow train to be exact

and came home with a Minnie Mouse t-shirt, a Piglet, and a Cat.


What a great day. I got some pretty good deals too.

3 comments:

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Looks like y'all had a good time!

Dana said...

Looks like a wonderful family day out! I bet she slept the whole way home.

Allison said...

y'all are some busy people! Glad you are getting some family time. I can't hardly believe it is time for school again! Where does the time go?