Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shopping Trip

Yesterday, the girls and Langdon had a shopping trip to Florence. It has been a while since any of us have been. We had a great day. Langdon loves riding in his stroller looking at everything.

While we tried on some clothes, Katie Lee entertained herself in the 3-way mirror.
She sang and danced and counted how many of Katie Lee's she could see.
They were also having a talent show. By the time we finish shopping, the show was over except for one special talent.
On a bargain note, I lucked up on several things to wear. I don't like spending a lot of money on maternity clothes. I am just going to wear them for a few months and then I will yard sale them. Luckily I ran across several things on sale. I got a pair of shorts, two pair of pants, a dress, and a tank for less than $55 total. I felt very successful!!

We finished our fun day with supper at Texas Roadhouse. We rolled in exhausted around 9:30. It was a great day!!

No comments: