Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fun--A to Z




I have decided to start something new. I found Summer Fun A to Z on several other blogs and thought that it was a cute idea. Since summer for me is about over, I decided that Katie Lee and I would have Friday Fun Nights. Our weeks will begin getting busy and routine again in about a week, so we will do something special every Friday. I made a list of things to do from A to Z,but we will not go in alphabetical order. Some weeks will have more than one letter covered and other weeks will only do one. This will depend on the activity.

This is our first Friday Fun.


D--Date with Daddy
We had the chance to have a lunch date with Daddy. He was off today to go to the doctor with me. We had lunch at Bridge Street Red Robin.



U--Ultrasound
This morning I had an ultrasound that also revealed the gender. (This will be told in a later post.) Anyway, we let Katie Lee go with us too. She was so excited. On the way she told me that she thought it would be a boy or maybe a girl. I think she is right it is one of those. :) She was amazed at the pictures.

No comments: