Thursday, December 24, 2009

December Daily -Day 24

Parties Parties Parties
Katie Lee and I have been super busy since I got out of school. On Wednesday we and Grammie went to Storytime for the Christmas party. Of course, it was lots of fun.

Getting ready to sing...
Enjoying the party.
Getting all of the goodies..
Katie Lee and James checking out their gifts. I am glad that the two of them are getting to go to this each week.
After this party, Katie Lee and I went to our favorite eating spot to play with a couple of her besties, and I enjoyed catching up with mine, too.



Christmas Eve Morning
Thursday morning, Christmas Eve, we headed to Betty's for breakfast. Sadly Donnie was still playing Christmas Elf at UPS so he did not get to go. After a wonderful breakfast, it was time for gifts for the kiddos and Dirty Christmas for the big ones.
I got a super cute picture frame as my gift but forgot to take a picture.




Christmas Eve Night
On Christmas Eve Night, we headed to Aunt Mary's for the McNatt Christmas. Delicious food as usual. My aunts can really cook. I did a pitiful job of taking pictures that night. Katie Lee really had fun playing with all of her cousins that were there.



No comments: