Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 7---Pictureless Post

Last night began one of many holiday parties over the next couple weeks. Katie Lee and I went to an ornament swap with my aunts and cousins at Kathryn's house. My camera battery was dead so I did not get any pictures. Her home looks so pretty with all of Christmas Decorations. Check out her blog (Bonafide Southern) later on in the month to see all of her pretties. Everyone brought a finger food, and it was all delicious. Then it was on to the swap. This is always fun. We had so many pretty ones to pick from that it did not matter what you had it was gorgeous.

Katie Lee, of course, had lots of fun. She spent a good while up stairs with Uncle Wez playing tea party. She even wanted her and Wez's food put on the pretty tea party plates she said. She did come back down stairs in time for the swap. She was the little elf that passed out all of the gifts. She wanted to hang all of the ornaments on the tree.

I ended up with a really pretty bell ornament.
It was a great night and I am glad that Kathryn hosted the party.

No comments: