Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Visitors for Lunch

Today Donnie and Katie Lee came to eat lunch with me at school. We had talked about it all week since Donnie is off work this week. I thought that Katie Lee would just love eating at school with Mommy. I had my camera with me but forgot to get any pictures during lunch. This was OK anyway because when they got to the lunchroom, Katie Lee was already crying. She wanted the little white chair in the hallway. She sat in it back in the summer and I guess she thinks that it is just for her. Anyway, she got over that and sat down to eat. Our chairs do not have backs in them, so she fell out. That ruined her for almost all of lunch. Highlight of her lunch time was when one of my girls gave her a banana from their lunch tray and another to take home with her. She was quite happy then. On the way back to my classroom, we picked up the chair to bring to my room. She also made one of the crafts that my class was in the process of making for Christmas. A Reindeer. She really thought that she was something.


To finish off their visit, it breaks her heart to have to go and leave me at work. Needless to say, I doubt if she will be wanting to visit again any time soon.

No comments: