Friday, November 20, 2009

I Can't Pull It Off

You know how you see people out and they look super cute no matter what they have on. Well, I am NOT that person!! I see people out shopping all ages and sizes who are wearing sweat suits, and they look great. I look horrible in them! This past Wednesday, we had the Booster-Thon Fun Run at school. We (the teachers) were the coaches. We had our coaches t-shirts and were told to wear athletic wear. Well, I have none unless you count that really gross stuff I clean house in. Anyway, I go out and buy me a sweatsuit. I thought it looked pretty cute hanging on the rack at K-Mart. I even brought a little nicer one because I thought this would be great to wear shopping sometimes. Wednesday rolls around and I get dressed. By the time I got to school I was already feeling pretty sloppy. By the time the day was over, I felt and looked even worse. I do believe that made me instantly look like I gained 25 pounds!!

So, I am writing this to say, kudos to those that look great in sweats, but as for me I will just stick to dress pants.

No comments: