Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School Funnies.

As you all know, this week was back to school for all of us. So far, my week is going great. I have only 22 kiddos, and they all seem to be really well behaved!!! :) We have spent the last two days working on procedures of the classroom and school. I have also tried to add in a few fun things. Next week we will hit the academics hard.

I thought that I would share some of the funnies for the week so far.

1. Yesterday, while on car line, a little boy maybe 1st grade came out when his number was called. The teacher asked him if he could find his car. He pointed to one. She replied, "the gold car?" The 1st grader said, "No, the one with the red lights on the back."

2. Today, my fourth grade co-worker came out of her room while my kids were at the bathroom. She just had this look so I asked what was wrong. She told me that a little boy in her class had cried all morning long while they were trying to work on writing their names in cursive. She asked him what was wrong and his answer was.
"I am just trying to cry though my pain." He was not talking about writer's cramp.


I am sure that I will have more funnies to share later.

No comments: