Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Addie Mae!

Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese for Addie Mae's 2nd birthday. All of the kids had so much fun. Some were a little afraid but seemed to warm up by the end. Katie Lee on the other had was not afraid of a thing. She loved every minute of it. I do think her favorite was the slide.

Happy Birthday Addie Mae!


Let's go play!


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhApmP2ksgDu6uY7eyS_UvTa8dvFJfO3pl-OX5fb5cf_2ksKVKTR9ELIcLgXfuUViwQjlKkrx3PrNaWNwaaf74j5i1t9T9Un8ZvHCkOawW-3EW4E3MNGxHUNbCdWEnBVyzJigBx6CHFfN38/s1600-h/DSC06660.JPG">



Let's Eat!!



Yummy cake!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You can tell she had a ball! I LOVE your glasses by the way! I've been meaning to tell you that and keep forgetting. I know you don't wear them for fashion sake but I think they look great on you!They make me wish I needed them:)