Saturday, December 14, 2013

Home for Christmas

I am joining Kelly from Kelly's Korner for Christmas Tour of Homes. I love to decorate for Christmas. Here is a few of my favorite areas decorated this year.


I love Christmas in the kitchen.  I have had the baking Santas for years now.  I added a few fun details with the.   



I also put up a candy themed tree in the kitchen/sunroom.  It may be my favorite tree. 




Our living room tree.  I love how it turned out this year. 


My dining room tree is our Year's Past tree.  I fill it with pictures of each year that Donnie and I have been together. 
Our dining room.




 
Our foyer is a welcome hint. 

Daniel's fun little tree is all about boy.  It is full of toy trucks and trains, monsters and robots.  He loves talking about it and has been good about not bothering with it. 
Katie Lee's tree explodes with all things girly.  She already has a huge collection of ornaments.  She loved decorating it. 

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Very cute Christmas decorations too! I love the traditional red and green!

Kathy said...

Your trees are beautiful! I have trouble finding time to put up one. I like it that each of the kids has their own tree. Cute!