Thursday, December 5, 2013

Growing UP!!

Katie Lee is growing up so fast it seems these days. She is turning into such a sweet big little girl with a heart of gold. She is loving being at ABS and LOVES her teacher. I am amazed at how much she is learning and how great her reading is.



  She has also had some very wiggly teeth. She would not let anyone pull her teeth but knew they would come out in their own time. Sure enough she woke me up Thanksgiving morning telling me her tooth had fallen out. She was so excited. We put her tooth in her special pillow and she wrote the tooth fairy a letter asking to keep it since it was a "special memory." The tooth fairy sprinkled her money with glitter which she thought was just dirty money. HA Yesterday I get an email from the nurse at her school saying that she had been in the nurse's office because she lost another tooth. Two teeth in less than a week. At this rate she is going to have a poor tooth fairy. :)
In other news, she got a new bed today.  I had a bed given to me when we moved into this house three years ago.  I painted it and it has worked just fine.  Well.... until last week when maybe too many people sat on her bed and then she big splashed and the bed went CRACK!! Broke her heart.  She did not want another bed.  Today her new bed was delivered and she is more than excited over her new "princess" bed. 


No comments: