Sunday, January 13, 2013

Slow Down In January

I love January for one reason only. NOTHING HAPPENS IN JANUARY! I know that sounds crazy to most, but when you feel like you are always on the run or behind or busy, a slow month is wonderful. Since Christmas, we have spent as much time as possible at home. The weather has been so rainy and with two little ones it is not fun to get out a lot. Also, the stores are kind of on the empty side.


  Showing off our new years hats that my aunt Charlotte gave to Katie Lee.
Laundry is one of those things that NEVER ends, but I am trying to stay caught up on it. I can get it washed and dried, but I cannot stand to fold them. Sometimes we have lots of sweet help.
Katie Lee was ready to go back to school after Christmas break. She really loves it. She got her report card last week and had all 4's on it. So far, knock on wood, she has not missed a day. She has also stayed on green all year. I am so proud of this sweet and smart little girl.
Loving spending time with this little one.  She keeps me on my toes and constantly amazes me. 
 
I almost forgot the BIG news for this month.  Daniel is walking.  Well, he is taking several steps and adding more each day.  Crawling seems to still be his favorite mode of transportation because it is faster unless you count galloping on his horse. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

I feel the same way about January! It's such a nice breather from all the hustle and bustle. Your two little ones are precious!

P.S. I also love the south (I'm from Atlanta), sweet tea and fourth grade was my favorite grade to teach!