Thursday, February 23, 2012

Art Night

Tonight we attended Art Night at Katie Lee's school. She was so excited to have all of her family there. They had made so many cute projects. I was so busy looking at her work that I missed taking pictures of some of her work.

All smiles and ready to show off her room. Poppie and Aunt Kitty had never seen her room.


Showing off her name train.


Class quilt they made the week they studied the letter Q.

Class books. I love the picture on the right. It says I love my cousins and Lalaloopsy. She drew her holding Daniel and Langdon beside her with the red hair.




Love the baby owls.




This year is cruising too fast.



Her family. This one was done at the beginning of the year. No Daniel in the picture. Not sure what is what. :)



Katie Lee with her friends. Poppie also popped into the picture.


















No comments: