Sunday, January 31, 2010

What A Great Way to Spend A Snow Day!

Well the month of January has flown by. I have only worked one full week of January due to the weather and MLK birthday. I would LOVE to work 3 or 4 days a week so this has been nice. Remind me of how much I enjoyed it when I am making these days up in May. Anyway, Friday we got out at 11:00. Boy was 10:30-11:00 crazy at school. Our poor kids had to eat so fast and then get on the bus, I just knew someone would be sick. I got to leave at 11:30 and got to Mother's around 12:30. ( My drive usually takes 20 minutes. )

We had already planned on going there for supper and to play cards with Kathryn and Zeb, so we spent the entire afternoon and night with them.

Mother had gotten Katie Lee a new piano. She and Poppie practiced all day for their concert debut. It was something to see and hear. :)
Lovin Grammie
Making the most delicious lemon aide in the world.
Playing Rook.

No comments: