Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Work

Today was my first day back at work after Christmas break. It was REALLY hard to leave this morning. I am going to miss playing with my Wild Hair Princess all day. I have had so much fun this break. Katie Lee and I have just played, had tea parties, and made lots of crafts. These are her favorite things to do. Even though I am with her on weekends and at night, it amazes me each break how much she changes between each one. Her imagination is growing so much. I am already counting down until Spring Break (9weeks).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She's a cutie! I really do enjoy holiday breaks with my children, but right before it comes to an end I find myself wanting to pull my hair out. I have such a hard time juggling everything when 4 children need me at the same time.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Kristi, Hello...Is This On?
@TweetingMama