Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lifetime


I finally did it!!! I made Lifetime member of Weight Watchers. Maybe that is not something to be too excited about, but I am. I began back around Thanksgiving at the meetings that we had at school. (Not be best time of year to be on a diet, but it worked for us.) About nine weeks ago, I made my goal. Once you weigh your goal you have to maintain it for 6 more weeks to become lifetime. Well, I skipped a few weeks but finally weighed in for 6 weeks and today became Lifetime. This means that I can continue to go and not have to pay! It also means that if I am ever blessed with another baby, I can go for three months without paying to get back to my goal. (No, I am not planning on needing it for that purpose any time soon.)
I am about 11 pounds less than I was when I got pregnant with Katie Lee. The baby weight was the easy weight to get rid of, but the fertility drug weight has not been easy. Of course, I would like to lose 5 more pounds, but I think I would want to lose 5 more no matter what I weigh. I really need to exercise and get rid of some of the yucky parts. I will never be completely settled. I know that if I ever completely settle I will gain.
I really believe that the Weight Watcher program is the best lifestyle change weight loss program out there. It is really not that hard. I recommend it to anyone that needs to lose weight no matter how much.

6 comments:

KLewter said...

Way to go! I'm proud of you. I've been doing squats the past couple of nights and my legs are SO SORE! I can hardly walk.

Kristi said...

Lee --

I am SOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!! Keep up the good work!!! Much love you and the fam!!

Kristi

Erica said...

CONGRATS! You know, I could really kick myself....I got lifetime years ago (before we moved to Auburn) and now I've let myself go again! I've got to do something serious after this baby gets here! But I'm so proud of you! This is a VERY big deal!

Amber said...

I am excited and jealous all at the same time. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Tell Donnie you need to go on a smaller size shopping spree to celebrate!

The Barnett Family said...

Way to go!!! I think I found what you lost. :) Maybe you can share some of the useful tips with your Blog buddies. :)

Little Gifts From God said...

Way to go! I've lost 10 pounds and hope to lose even more. The Weight Watchers' diet is the best diet out there. It may take me a while but I still get to eat some fatty foods that I like every once in a while and still lose weight.