Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The day before Christmas break!! Oh, it is party day at school too. Today was the day. Katie Lee had her first school Christmas party. She was so excited! Last Friday, I did a quick craft with her class during my PE time. I had big plans but with a 25 min. time, I had to do something quick. They made wreaths with fruit loops. They seemed to all like it. They worked hard on them and enjoyed eating the left overs.
I was not able to go down to her party today since it was at the same time my class was in my room. I did sneak down for a quick picture and left my camera with her teacher. She was nice enough to take pictures for me.
Her sweet class all dressed in their Santa hats.
Katie Lee came home ready to be Mrs. Claus.

No comments: