Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning

I love Christmas morning. I love the excitement on the little ones faces. I love the slow paced morning of playing in the floor. I love the special time that we get to share together as our little family.


  Katie Lee and Daniel must have been really good this year. Santa had said that less was going to be purchased but when it was all put together looks pretty big.
Katie Lee was ready for gifts, but she waited patiently in our bedroom for Daniel to wake up. 
Daniel headed straight for his new chair.  He LOVED it!!
Stockings came first.  Their favorite was the knives to add to their collection. 

Daniel and Daddy watching while Katie Lee opened her gifts. 
Katie Lee loved all of her gifts. 
I love her sweet expression. 
Daniel's turn to open gifts. 

After opening gifts, I had a breakfast ready.  Mother and Daddy came to see what the little ones got and to eat breakfast with us.
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas. 

No comments: