Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Red Wagon Party

Saturday we celebrated Daniel's first birthday with a Little Red Wagon Party. I was so pleased with how it all turned out. I have had pictures of what I wanted it to look like for months now. Thanks to my sister, Kathryn, for helping me set it all up and make it look really cute. I will share lots of pictures in the next few days.
Can't have a first birthday party without a smash cake and an adorable bib. My cousin, Laura, made the cakes and they were perfect. My friend, Carolee from The Peppermint Porch, made his cute bib.

The cake turned out perfect. I sent Laura my idea and she made it exactly like I have pictured. The wagon on top (which was not easy to find) will be a great keepsake for his first birthday.
The food and cake table was set with a white tablecloth and red and white polka dots. A blue and red pennant bordered the table.
I served BBQ sliders, potato salad, slaw, baked beans, and chips.

The cute little red wagon made for a adorable decoration for the table.
Here comes the birthday boy.
Our little family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very sweet!