Friday, May 4, 2012

What A Week!!

I cannot believe that is is already MAY!!! That means summer is right around the corner and my to do list at school is VERY VERY LONG. Only a teacher would understand all that goes into the end of school. It is BUSY!! In addition to school, I also have lots of fun things planned for our little family this month. Starting off our week, we had a couple pictures taken before church Sunday morning. Can you believe that we were all dressed and ready for church with time to spare for pictures? This never happens.
Sweet Katie Lee is always ready for a picture.
Daniel turned 5 months old Sunday. Those 5 months have flown by. Daniel is such a good baby. I am so thankful for both of out little ones.
Today, Katie Lee's preschool had a Mommy and Me tea for Mother's Day. They had made several sweet gifts for us. Love my special time with Katie Lee.

No comments: