Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week In Review

Boy has this been one busy week. Monday began our first day of school with the kids. I have 28 students plus one who spends a couple hours a day with our class, so basically it is 29 kids. That is a bunch of 4th graders! I think this year is going to be good. We had to work all week on expectations and by Friday things were looking much better. :)
Tuesday was Katie Lee's 3rd birthday. We went to celebrate at Logan's because she loves the yee-haw. Donnie had to work really late that night so he was not able to go. Grammie, Poppie, and Aunt Kitty joined for the fun.



Wednesday and Thursday were just really busy days with church on Wednesday night and I had an eye appointment on Thursday. I can finally wear contacts again and hopefully my eyes will not get irritated anymore.
Last Friday night, the 6th we celebrated Kathryn's birthday with a wonderful supper that Mother cooked. This Friday night we celebrated Zeb's birthday with white lasagna that Kathryn fixed. Both meals were delicious. I hope that both of them had a very happy birthday. I forgot my camera so no pictures.

Friday night Katie Lee spent the night with Mary Kaitlyn. We were not sure if she would stay, but she did. I don't think either one of them got a lot of sleep.
Yesterday was busy shopping for things for our house. It is moving along now and we hope to begin painting next week. I cannot wait to see color on the walls and see how it all pulls together.

No comments: