Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to school

Well, I have been back to school since Monday and the kids came back on Tuesday. They have been working hard since they got back. BOY Today however was a day. We kicked off a fund raiser. My class set a goal to raise about $2200. If they reach it, they can put pie in my face! They really thought that was the coolest thing ever. So, if we make our goal in a couple weeks, get ready to see a few pics of me with pie on my face.

Then our day went on, we had a reward ceremony for honor roll for last nine weeks.

Somewhere between 10:30-12 a few of my darlings completely lost all of their best judgements. I sent 3 kids to the office today in less than 3 hours. I NEVER send any kid to the office. IT was BIG!!

Anyway, I am so glad that I am off and home. I sure hope tomorrow is better. At least it is Friday. :)

No comments: