Saturday, September 28, 2013

September

September is quickly coming to a close. It seems like time is flying these days.  We are in the swing of school and longing for a fall break.  HA



 One of Daniel's favorite things to do these days is to be read to. I thought at one time that he would never let me read an entire book to him , but now he will sit and listen to several books at one time.  He loves them.  We have read so many that he can tell you some of the words. 
This was him one morning before I left for work.  He was wanting me to sit and read. 
Katie Lee all ready for school.  She is loving ABS and 1st grade.  I am so proud of how good she is doing. 
Daniel got this horse for his birthday last year.  In the last month he has started loving it.  He rides it to "Mal-Mart"
Katie Lee went to James' birthday party last weekend.  She had so much fun.  Painting ranks up there with her favorite things. 

Even the little girls got to paint. 

This one cracks me up.  The owner took their picture for advertising and had them cover their face with their painting for security reasons.  All of them just grinned and she cheese. 

Last Sunday was the first day of fall and it was such a beautiful day.  I wanted to get some pictures of the little ones.  That was not nearly as easy as I thought.  Daniel just wanted to run and play and not stand beside Katie Lee.






Katie Lee is always ready to pose for a picture.


She finally just picked Daniel up.  Not the best but as least they are together. 
I love my new door hanging that a teacher at Scott's school painted for me. 
Happy Fall everyone.

No comments: