Friday, August 12, 2011

Ready for a New Year

This was my first week back to school. It has been full of meetings. Here are a few pictures of my room. The theme for 4th grade is Cooking Up Success.

This is the outside of my classroom. I will display student work here.
Writing/Language wall
Science and AL History area.
My reading Focus Wall is behind my small group reading table.
Math wall
This year my students will apply for class jobs.
They also have a behavior chart that they can go up for good behavior or down for wrong choices.

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Leanne Sweetie...
Love, LOVE that outside wall, Cooking with Success and the cupcakes look marvelous. All your corners of interest. You have put a lot of time and thought into welcoming your students. It does my heart good to know that there are some really GREAT teachers left who enjoy what they are doing. Some have just given up. Thank you for the job that you do.

This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

Courtney said...

Your classroom looks great. I love the theme for the year.

Little Gifts From God said...

Love the theme!! You are so great with coming up with what to put on your walls! Hope you have a great year!!