Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Daniel Update

This afternoon, I headed to the doctor for my checkup.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25.5 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 pounds since last month
Maternity Clothes: some and some big dresses
Gender: BOY!! Daniel Wyatt
Movement: lots
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good except he wakes me up every night around 4 to move around
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach?
Cravings: nothing
Symptoms: nope
I measured right on track and his heartbeat was 155.


I am ready to get his room decorated. I have a few things in mind. Now if it will just all work out like it does in my head.

2 comments:

Amber said...

AHH!!! I love his NAME!!! haha. Of course, right?!?! Seriously though, my brother's middle name is Daniel so I've always loved it too! Not much longer, I know y'all are so excited :)

Sallye said...

I love his name and can't wait to see what you do for his room!