Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a Big Day!!

Today was Katie Lee's first day of preschool. Talk about a big day. It was her first day to stay with anyone other than family. It was her first time to be in a "school" setting. It was the first time that she will have to make the right choices when we are not around. It was the first time that she will make friends with children that we don't already know. It will be her first time to learn and do new things. It will be her first time to have adventures. It will be her first time to learn and play at school.

Katie Lee was one excited little girl when we woke her up this morning. She could not wait to get to preschool.
She was ready!!



Katie Lee walked right into class, found her seat, and was ready for the day.
She had a wonderful day!! She told me bye and to have a good day before I was really ready to go. Katie Lee was waiting on me when I got to Grammie's. She jumped in my arms and told me that she had a great day!! I asked that her favorite part of the day was. She said,
"EVERYTHING!! It was all awesome."
I am so thankful that she had such a wonderful day and did not have a single tear. I cannot say that it was the same for me. I hope that the rest of the year will be this wonderful!!

2 comments:

The Burns Family said...

That is too funny...I asked Anna Beth what her favorite part was and she "everything" too! Glad our girls had such a great day!

Al and Brooke said...

You have one precious little girl! I am so glad she had a great day!