Saturday, September 25, 2010

Catching Up

Well, I haven't blogged in over two weeks! This is so not like me, but truth is I've just been busy. School began and I still feel like it is the first week with all the million of things that you have to do. I am one of those people who like to be two steps ahead, and this year I feel that I haven't even gotten to the race and it has started without me. It just isn't turning into the natural routine that I like. By the time I get home, I am just too exhausted to think, so Katie Lee and I just play. :) Hopefully after this last week before fall break, I can get somewhat caught up and be ready and it will be settling down in Oct.
Our house is really coming together. I will get pictures soon. The floors begin today. They yard is full of new leveled dirt and we have a septic tank. Most of the lights are hung. I am getting so excited. I have boxes that are ready to pack.
I hope to have lots of post in the next few weeks. So for my few followers, keep checking back.

No comments: