Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Today has been a great day. Katie Lee and I met my longtime friend, Andrea, for lunch. It was great catching up with her. We seem to only be able to get together a few times a year, but we are always able to talk like we would if we saw each other daily. I guess that is how it is when she has been your friend since you shared a table in kindergarten many many years ago. HA

After lunch we ran a few errands and then headed over to the house to pay the "Burns Boys". That is what Katie Lee calls Al and Matt when they are at our house bricking. I think Grammie taught that one to her. :) Our house is really coming along and I think it is looking really pretty. The sheet rock people finished today so the inside is ready for trim next week. HOPEFULLY!!!
I love the detail they added around our front door.


kitchen
Katie Lee's room
dining and part of the foyer

We also took supper to a family from church who just had the cutest new baby boy. Katie Lee could not wait to see the baby, but soon discovered watching their dog with Jason was more fun.

Cannot wait until the weekend. We have big plans including my cousins wedding. Pictures to come.

1 comment:

Little Gifts From God said...

The house is looking great!! Can't wait to see colors going on the walls next!!