Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All Smiles

Today was Katie Lee's first visit to the dentist. I was really dreading it because she does not like for her teeth to be brushed and she does not like things that makes noise and she does not always like strange people. Amazingly she did really well. When they called her name to go back she just walked right back like a big girl and did almost everything that they told her to do. The doctor said that her teeth looked great. She was so proud of herself and her prize that she got. I was so proud of her too! (Not the best picture but it was the only one I got at the dentist. )



After our dentist visit, we ran a few errands in Huntsville and went by Micheal's. I love Micheal's. I went in looking for an envelope basket for my front door and ended up with a bunch of other stuff. They have the BEST $1.00 bins.


We finished by water flowers at Mother and Daddy's. Katie Lee was super excited because she found her water can. She also had to go down Jane's to water her flowers which ended with playing in the water with Hayden and Mary Katelyn.



No comments: