Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Little Shopping

Seems like not a lot has happened post worthy in a while. It has just been a very busy week. We just finished our third nine weeks of school and Spring Break has started. I am really looking forward to the week. I hope that my kids don't forget everything by the time we go back because ARMT and SAT10 begins the week we return.

I do hope to have some new pictures of our house to post soon. It is moving along. We went to the Home and Garden Show last Sunday and got a lot of ideas.

We have managed to get a little shopping in over the last week. Last Saturday, Mother, Kathryn, Katie Lee, and I headed to Birmingham to Cottontails. Oh, I could have spent and spent and spent.
This was the best part of the day for Katie Lee.


Is this not the prettiest rocky horse? The man had several beautiful ones and Katie Lee loved them. He was nice enough to let me take her picture on it. His business is called Horses that Rock and he is located in Aliceville, AL. If anyone is interested in one, I have his contact information.

Another new favorite gift shop is Two Sisters in Harvest. It is very convenient to school. I got this from there yesterday. Thanks to Mother and Daddy for the Valentine's and Easter money and I used for it.

No comments: