Sunday, August 17, 2014

7 Years Old

Katie Lee turned 7 on August the 10th. Since she wanted to go to the American Girl Store for the weekend, we only had a little family party.  I wanted to make it special for her.  She loves Frozen as does every other little girl I know.  I had fun planning her food. 

 
 
To drink the little ones had Melted Snow and Frozen Water.  I made the little labels and thought they turned out cute.   
Her cake. 
Hans and Anna's sandwiches. 
Frozen bites (Jell-O jigglers)
Coronation Salad (pasta salad)
Frozen Hearts (White chocolate covered strawberries)
Troll Balls (sausage balls)
True Love's Kiss ( Hersey's kisses)
The table.  Last minute I decide that it needed a pennant so I made one with her name and pictures of Anna and Elsa.
Sven's snacks (chips and dip)
Olaf's noses (cheese puffs)
Grammie and Poppie
Our little family.


Time to open presents.  Langdon gave her a doll carrier for her bike.  Does he look handsome in the clothes he picked out special for the party.  :)
Lots of little ones playing.
Grammie and Daniel watching Katie Lee open her gifts. 

Time to sing happy birthday. (Guess who got new pajamas that she had to put on right away)

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most kind hearted little girl I know.  Love you all to pieces and to the boney bone bone. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, Katie Lee! You are growing into such a beautiful young lady. Stay as sweet as you are now.

P.S. I LOVE your Frozen party!