Sunday, August 17, 2014

2nd Grade Here She Comes

Time flies!! It seems like only yesterday Katie Lee was going to preschool and now she is in 2nd grade.  She is ready!!! She is growing up WAY too fast for me.  I want her to stay little for as long as possible. 


Her official first day of school picture. 


I left her a bag of hugs and kisses because I had to leave before she got up. 


She looks so big. 
Daddy did a great job getting her to school on the first day and taking all the pictures I asked him to take. 


Daniel had to get in on the pictures too. 
Thanks to Grammie for fixing her hair everyday and making sure she looks pretty. 

Some little boy sure is going to miss his sister while she is at school 





Poppie came over to wish her a happy day. 

Ready for a great year in 2nd with her teacher, Mrs. Adams. 

Big kid desk and I think she is ready.  
 

No comments: