Monday, October 22, 2012

Bell Buckle

Saturday we headed up to Bell Buckle, TN for the Webb School Art and Crafts Fair. We stopped off to eat breakfast in Ardmore on the way and Daddy got called from work so he was not able to go. After breakfast, Donnie, Mother, the littles and I headed north. This is not your ordaniary school craft school. It takes over the entire town. HUGE!! We had gone to this many years ago and it has really grown since then. It had well over 500 booths with a wide varitiety of arts and crafts. We had a wonderful day. The weather was great to be outside. I would love to show you all of the pictures that I took, but I accidently left my camera in the car which was a good half mile from town parked in a cow pasture. I did manage this cute picture of my two tuckered out little ones as we were leaving. They were so good all day. We rolled back in around 8 that night.

No comments: