Friday, June 22, 2012

Dining Room

Today I am joining Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life---Dining Room. This is it looking from the foyer. I recently got a new rug for the floor. I want to add pictures on either side of the China Cabinet. I have such a hard time finding the right picture. I know that I want pictures of both kids on either side. I just have to wait until Daniel is about since that is how old Katie Lee was when I had her picture made. I love all of the details that was added when we built. The molding around the windows make me thing of old southern houses. This is the side of the dining room you see as you enter our house. The piece of furniture was a wedding gift from my parents. I love that I am able to display special things in it. The picture above is the one that will be moved to one side of the China cabinet. I want a picture of both of them together and hang here.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I LOVE the indoor pillars! So elegant.