Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whatever works....

For the last several weeks, I have had the worst leg cramps and restless legs at night. It seems that the more I grow and the more I am on my feet at work, the worse it gets. A week or so ago, I was talking to some ladies about it and one (Jackie) told me to sleep with a bar of soap.
SOUNDS CRAZY!!! She told me the story about how she heard about it and how it worked for her. I WAS IN PAIN AND WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING!!!!. Donnie thought this was the most absurd thing ever! He completely laughed at me that first night when I put that bar of soap in bed with us. Well, here it is a little over a week and I have not had nearly the leg cramps that I was having. I have had the beginnings of two but I place my foot on the bar and it goes away. CRAZY, I KNOW, BUT IF IT WORKS AND HELPS ME TO SLEEP BETTER I WILL KEEP USING IT!!

No comments: