Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Love Fall Break

This week has been Fall Break for our school system. It could not have come at a better time. I was worn out from the week before that was so busy with school stuff including our long field trip to Montgomery. The trip went great and I hope to post some pictures from that soon. Anyway, I think with such a busy last week and having so many things at night that Katie Lee missed me about as much as I missed her. Saturday she spent most of her day right with me and often reminded me that she had not seen me in two days.

Anyway, our fall break week was wonderful. We had so much fun playing. I was also able to get out all of Katie Lee's clothes for a yard sale on Saturday. Boy has she collected a lot of clothes over that last 4 years. :) Donnie and I also began working on Daniel's room. Pictures to come.


Here she is before church Wednesday looking like such a big girl.
Thursday night we went with Jane to Athens' bonfire for Homecoming week. Last year she cheered right along and this year she was very bashful.
I have LOVED spending the week with her. She is so much fun!!
Saturday we had a yard sale and she had a lemon-aide stand. She talked about it all week. Even though it was about 35 degrees that morning, she was so excited to sell. She sold out by that afternoon.

No comments: