Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Shower #2

Sunday, we had Kathyrn's baby shower for the McNatt side of the family.

Pretty, mommy to be. I just know that she will be the best mommy. I am still not sure what we are going to do with a little boy, but I cannot wait to see him. Less than 5 weeks away!!

Sign in table. I went thrifting and found those two cute little flower containers.
The hostess. I thought our table turned out so pretty. We served petit fours with blue and yellow baby shoes (KL called them shoe cakes), cheese straws, mints, nuts, fruit, cheese, punch, and coffee.

Langdon's Aunts
The littles had lots of fun playing too.

Uncle Gary came at the end to get Jane, so he and Katie Lee had to do some singing.

1 comment:

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Actually it's less than 4 weeks away! I can't believe the time has finally come. The shower was so pretty and your home was just the perfect place to have it. Thank you for making this time so special for me. I love you Sissy!