Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Loving This Week

If you could not tell by the fact that I am up to date on this blog, my house is getting a deep clean and some packing up, and I am pretty stress free at the moment,
I AM ON FALL BREAK!!!
This week could not have come at a better time for me. Katie Lee and I have been loving every minute of it. Messy hair and anything goes clothes. :) Yesterday we spent it doing some major cleaning out. Donnie loved coming home to lots of garbage bags from cleaning. I saved the two messiest room for tomorrow. Today we spent the morning in Rogersville getting new shoes, make-up and checking out the down town. We ate a Cafe Savanna's. Then off to Wal-Mart. I've even got a little fall decorating projects going. Boy, I could really get use to being at home......

No comments: